Monday, March 4, 2013

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

No, I'm not confused. I realize it is nowhere near Christmas. No, I have not lost my marbles...yet

It's almost Spring people!! SPRING!!!!

When all the snow melts away

Mud puddles abound

Trees start to bud

Birds start to sing

Windows can be opened

Coats and snow pants can be put away

Cleaning supplies come out of hibernation

And the most glorious of all...Daylight Savings Time!!!!

I can't tell you how much I love this. The sun stays brighter and up longer. And the best part of all...my kids normal wake up time of 6:25-6:45 magically becomes 7:15-7:45!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, for about a week at least

I can't wait until I'm able to say, put on your sweatshirts and boots and go outside! And not have to wait 20 minutes for them to get all bundled up and out the door

And maybe this year I will actually get that garden going I've been dreaming about for 3 years


Ah, Springtime, when dreams and wishes do come true...or something like that


No comments:

Post a Comment