Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday Monday....shoot me now

It may not sound right, but Monday's are just as miserable for us mother's who don't go to work during the day too.

Source


Especially gloomy ones like today...

My Monday's usually consist of lots of dish washing, sweeping, laundry, meal planning, grocery list making, room cleaning, laundry, and lots of other not fun stuff...

I am procrastinating today...

Big time...

If I even look at the washing machine, it makes me nauseated....no, scratch that, it makes me want to punch something...something soft, I'm not a huge fan of pain...

For the past week or so, I have been in one of those moods, where you just want to throw everything cluttery in your sight into the big blue trashcan, dance a happy dance as the big blue trash truck takes it all away, and bask in the beauty of a clean, clutter free house...

Unfortunately, I can't....

Pretty sure the hubs would not be thrilled if I tossed his tools....

Source

So, I will put on my Monday face...get off the stupid computer (time-sucker-away-er) and get my butt in gear...wish me luck...



No comments:

Post a Comment